skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Place to Say What I Want

I decided I needed a blog again that isn't connected to another website. This blog started as a way to communicate after I lost my home to a California wildfire. Now, it's just about me and stuff I want to say. If you don't like it you don't gotta read it.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

San Fernando Sun Article

This is a link to an article that was written about me and my parents. The photo included was taken just as we left the Red Cross Shelter to head to our apartment.

http://www.sanfernandosun.com/sanfernsun/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2974&Itemid=0
Posted by H.D. at 11:14 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  03/28 - 04/04 (1)
    • ►  03/21 - 03/28 (2)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  04/26 - 05/03 (1)
    • ►  04/12 - 04/19 (1)
    • ►  01/18 - 01/25 (2)
    • ►  01/11 - 01/18 (1)
    • ►  01/04 - 01/11 (1)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  12/28 - 01/04 (2)
    • ►  12/21 - 12/28 (2)
    • ►  12/14 - 12/21 (1)
    • ▼  12/07 - 12/14 (4)
      • A Day of Studying....
      • A difficult evening.....
      • San Fernando Sun Article
      • Sunday, December 7 - Shaping up to be yet another ...
    • ►  11/30 - 12/07 (4)
    • ►  11/23 - 11/30 (11)